Yomema stands for making a substantial contribution to the quality and continuity of the healthcare in the Netherlands. That is why we want to maintain a long-term cooperation to prepare international candidates for Dutch healthcare system.
In summary, the process looks like this:
- The candidate applies;
- If the profile matches, the candidate is invited to the selection procedure;
- The candidate is interviewed via a video call as part of the selection procedure;
- YOMEMA searches for a suitable workplace;
- The candidate will be trained in the Dutch language (up to B1 level);
- After or parallel to the language course the candidate starts working.